Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Royal Proposal...

April 20, 2008. It took me quite a while before everything sank on to me. I just got engaged! I'm still awed by how it quickly happened. It was almost 10 in the evening and I was on YM chatting with Leih when out of nowhere, he decided to forward an email from a certain Ms. Alvarez. I was clueless on what it was about but as I opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes... It was a confirmation of a wedding reservation for December 5, 2009 at Fernbrook Gardens. I was literally speechless. Here is the detailed conversation that night:

Leih: "Mahal, that is the surprise I've b
een wanting to give you. Hindi ko alam anong sasabihin mo pag nakita mo. We've always talked about how we both dream of a December wedding, and knowing you, mahilig ka sa Disney e, kaya gusto ko, mabigay sayo yong dream fairy tale wedding na gusto mo..."
Leih: buzz... buzz... mahal??? are you still there?

Ayha: "Totoo ba to? Talagang nagpareserve ka na? Agad?? As in? bago ka nagpropose??"

Leih: "Mahal, nagbayad na ko ng half. Kase kelangan mablock ko yong date e. Weekend ang kinuha ko. Pati yong church and yong horse-drawn carriage. Hindi mo ba gusto ang date? Alin ang hindi mo gusto? ayaw mo pa ba? haaaay...

Ayha: "Nyek.. As in half?? whoah... teka lang teka lang... uhm...
Ayha: Asan ring ko? hihihi."

Leih: "Mahal, are you
saying yes???" (smiley)
Ayha: "Grrrr... me choice pa ba ako? hihihi.. nagbayad ka na e.. hmp."
Leih: "Hindi nga? kase if di mo pa gusto, ipapalagay ko na lang na natalo ako sa poker.. huhuhu"

Ayha: "Oo nga... Payag na nga... Ang hina mo naman. hihihi. Mahal, kala ko me ring pag nagpopropose? " Leih: "Mahal, susunod na ang ring ko for you...Ihahanap pa kita ng magandang magandang ring.
Yeheeey!!!! official na to ha? I love you love you love you love you!! Mahal na mahal kita!

Ayha: "I love you too mahal... Grabe, we're getting married next year!! Can't believe this..."
Leih: " Believe it mahal... You have to see the place for yourself. Pasama ka ke Bugs okay? Text ko sya."

That night, I slept with alot of things in mind. Di ko alam pano ko sasabihin sa Mommy at Daddy ko. I also had to go to Fernbrook to actually see the place and sign some papers that would make our reservation complete. Ito na ang start ng long preps... kakaexcite..

No comments:

Post a Comment