Saturday, February 21, 2009

My DIY Kissing Bells

February 15, 2009. We went to Tabora, Divisoria last Friday to purchase some kissing bells for our wedding. If not for my friend Aby Pasco (the blushing bride), I wouldn't have learned about this place. It was a little difficult to find since I haven't been to Divisoria yet, but I had fun walking the aisles of Tabora.. Ang daming mabibili grabe! Kelangan lang talaga pasensya kase ang hirap hanapin ng bells, you have to ask everyone coz they don't display them. Parang prohibited drugs yong hinahanap mo. hehehe!!

At first I was a bit skeptical on how to start designing my very bare bells... I had no idea what to do, but since I bought all the necessary things to accesorize it, I just said to myself, bahala na. I got pink and lavender feathers, a deep lavender mini rope, flowers and a glue gun.. Ito ang kinalabasan ng bells ko.. 3 down, 29 more to go. hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment