Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Valentine Bouquet


February 15, 2009. Valentines for me was an ordinary day. Just like last time, Leih and I celebrated Valentines away from each other. But as expected, he made an effort to make my day of hearts worth smiling about. We had a deal that we won't be giving any fancy gifts this Valentines as we were already starting to save up for the wedding, but he still managed to pull something off... 3 days before the 14th, I got 2 gorgeous flowercards, they're now all neatly arranged on my desk for everyone to see... I was out the whole day, scouting for some wedding accessories at the bridal fair and in Tabora, Divisoria, a day before the 14th.. We arrived home late, at around 10:30 in the evening. It was the eve of Valentines, only a few hours and the clock was turning 12. Little did I know that he asked his mom to help him get a very big bouquet of roses and two-toned pink carnations for me. His mom and uncle personally delivered it to my house at 11 in the evening, . I was at loss for words.. Fairly enough, even if it wasn't as big as last year's surprise, he still made my Valentines so special. I still couldn't help but smile when I look at my flowers... I hope next time, I get to spend it with him for good... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment