Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our String Quartet... Finally...


December 27, 2008. I finally sealed the deal with Maestro Johnny John Santos... We dropped by his place at Multinational Village to once and for all sign the contract that would make him our official wedding singer. Actually, we got a string quartet, with him to personally play the piano on our big day. He will also choose the singer that he thinks will best fit the songs we have on list.

I have a big faith in this man... known to many as the very sought-out musical director of Studio 23. I've seen him play at my friend, Eden Estornino's wedding once and I fell in love with their songs instantly. He has also played at numerous celebrity weddings, one of which is the Santiago-Barreto nuptials, to name one. I am just ecstatic... I'm sure I won't have any regrets booking the Maestro.... One supplier down!!!! One more to go! Weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment