Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Sparkling Diamond Ring

October 16, 2008. I had a wonderful birthday... This is the first time that I got two rings as gifts...The other week, Nanay Lut gave me a gold ring with an opal birthstone.. Then today, Leih surprised me with two bday cards, a small blow-out feast and a big gallon of strawberry ice cream ~~ all delivered by (again) Nanay Lut. We had spaghetti and an array of yummy pastries from BreadTalk.


After Nanay Lut finished her plate, she handed me a cute sheer lace bag with a lavender heart box in it.. I knew it! Leih's gift was a ring!!! We've been playing guess for the longest time and he gave clues such as "small," "colo
rful" and "hard"... He would deny it whenever I'd say ring.. Then it turned out to be one in the end. He gave me a glistening 1.5 carat princess cut diamond ring. It had 5 diamonds and the biggest rock was at the middle... Leih carefully planned this surprise for five months. He probably saved what he could to give me such a wonderful gift.. I am so touched... He did not give me flowers today, which is a first... But should I complain with a ring? I mean, who would, right? I don't think there's anything else I would have wanted... I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment