Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fernbrook Mishap...


January 12, 2009. First day of work for this year and I had to take a half - day off.... I had to rush to Fernbrook to clarify some misunderstanding regarding the former AE who supposedly handled our account. Leih was the first one who actually settled the arrangements when he reserved Fernbrook last April. Apparently, that same AE who was appointed to us has been out of Fernbrook's management just this October and yet, they failed to notify us. Good thing I was still able to book some of the amenities she failed to put in writing. I paid the additional amenities in full, clarified some details with the VP himself, and finally, our account was transferred to our new Account Executive, Emily. Fairly enough, our "new girl" has been very accommodating and kind as to assure us of no more mishaps in the future.. She also looked way nicer than my former AE. I liked her instantly. (just being honest)

Afterwards, I went straight to Presentation of Child Jesus Parish to get the list of requirements we need to complete by July. I'm glad I've had everything sorted out. Getting blown off by some incompetent people could really be a bummer. I hope this would be the last. Today had been very stressful for me. Thank God this day's over....

No comments:

Post a Comment