Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Arrhae & It's Pillow

December 28, 2008. As Mommy and I were on our way to the Movie house, we thought of dropping by the Wedding Library to check out some of the items they have on display. Little did I know that we'd be going home with some wedding accessories on hand.

We found the pillow on which to put our arrhae. It's not much, just a simple heart-shaped box with laces on it... Leih got a second pillow for the rings with a special fairytale design on the middle so this one will go well with the arrhae.. Nanay Lut had her collection of coins gold-plated for us. I was thinking of using my mom's heirloom arrhae but when I saw this set, I instantly fell in love with it... The unity candles have also been ordered. This wedding is going well as planned... Hope it continues this way til the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment