Monday, February 2, 2009

An Anxious Bride

June 4, 2008. There are times that I feel anxious about how this wedding is going to take place... It's a whirlpool of emotions... We still haven't decided on our photographers, we haven't chosen our wedding rings yet nor our wedding favors... Sabagay, it's too early to freak out. hahhaha.. But I'm really enjoying this ~~ personally handling all the details of our wedding.. I just realized, OC pala ko. I think after this, I'm going to pursue my short-lived work as a "wedding coordinator".... I once became a wedding coordinator for a good friend of mine, Ally, when she got hitched last 2004. It was a lovely wedding though a simple one kaya di gaano kakapressure.. I must admit, I worked non-stop for that event, but the hardwork was definitely worth it... I can't believe it, now I'm the bride-to-be... Ilang months na lang and magiging wife na ko... whew... I wonder what's going to change... sheeesh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment