Friday, August 21, 2009

A Romantic Pictorial at La Luz

We're all set on Monday for our prenup pictorial with Eros Astillero's team at La Luz Beach Resort in San Juan Batangas. After the tiring search for "the place," I stumbled upon this resort's website and completely got blown away with the beauty it promises. So I called their office early in the morning and booked 4 heads for a prenup shoot. I'm full of hope that we will have clear skies on Monday... Everything's been settled and paid for. We've requested for Jernin and Alliz Astillero, sons of Eros, to be our photographers for that day.



Upon seeing my good friend Marion's prenup pictures at Punta Fuego, I instantly fell in love with the beach theme and how the young Astillero's executed the shots. They were so unbelievably good given their young age.

I've already prepared my white string dress while Leih still has to get a new shirt. Hopefully, it all turns out good afterwards.. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment