Friday, August 21, 2009

My Girls' First Fitting....

Three of my girls finally had their first fitting this afternoon. It was an overwhelming sight for me, seeing all of the gowns after a few months of anticipation. Two of my entourage weren't able to make it because of work but are scheduled to have their turns in the next two weeks.

aren't they just beautiful or what???

my flawless bridesmaid Arni in her sexy V-neck evening gown

two of my girls in their evening gowns..

The colors were just perfect... I noticed how intricately they designed the beadworks and the floral adornments. Every gown had its own unique personality. I had no favorite as I loved them all.

my matron of honor's evening gown

I also took a peek at my bridal gown. It was already inside a big box ~ ready for dry cleaning... It was so lovely, just the way I envisioned it would be ~ a simple Victorian-inspired ball gown that any dreamy princess would want to wear.. I was so ecstatic.

Leih and I went home very gratified. Every cent we spent was worth it. Edward Teng is so good... I wouldn't trade this designer for anybody else.. We definitely made the right decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment