Friday, August 21, 2009

My Dream Purple Stilletos

I was completely blown away when I saw these shoes at SM. It was so elegant and lovely, you'd notice it from afar. It was of deep plum/violet color, with overlapping silk ribbons and four-inch heels.

the dream that will remain as is..

First time I saw them, I knew this was "THE" shoes.... But to my dismay, I realized I couldn't walk in it without tripping~ the heels are just too much for me and Leihson. You see, my fiance isn't a very tall man,so wearing stilletos like this would undoubtedly make me an inch taller than him, should I indulge.

He knew very well how much I loved the shoes and even nudged me to buy it, aware that I won't probably stop rambling if I let the chance pass me by.. Yet I managed to keep my self control and decided to forego buying it. I've lots of reasons actually. There is no way that I can walk in these stilletos without embarrassing myself.. And again, it will just make my partner look less taller once I'm in these pair.

In short, I didn't buy the shoes. But I haven't lost hope yet. I'm currently on the look-out for people who customize bridal shoes,. If I find one who can make me these, the better.. But if luck evades me, my two other bridal shoes on stand by would do just fine..

Oh well, that's women and their shoes....
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment