Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wedding Ice Breaker: Prepping Up My Kitchen..

The past three weeks have been so busy for us at home especially for mommy. Plates and pans were everywhere as we had our kitchen totally renovated. Leih and I chose the granite tiles ourselves up to the sink, the faucet and the stainless steel dividers for the cabinets. And after a few weeks of waiting, I was finally able to use the kitchen for the first time. Me being kinda OC., I excitedly started arranging all our groceries, dinnerwares and kitchen utensils and made sure everything was spic and span from the time I finished cleaning...

so excited to arrange the groceries.....

It took me more than an hour to have it done but it was worth it... I love the new look of our kitchen.. I myself love to cook, so having an efficient kitchen gives me and Leih an advantage, ~ Leih being a baker himself. ( He loves to bake all kinds of breads and pastries...)

half side of our kitchen

I'm sure we'll both have good times in the kitchen. I just love how clean and organized our new kitchen looks like now... Makes me want to cook the whole day... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment