Monday, August 31, 2009

My Cord Sponsor's First Fitting...

Since my cousin Joan was busy at work on our first scheduled fitting, we finally got to squeeze in a little time for her today, thank goodness it's her day-off... Leih was at work so he wasn't able to drive us to Sta. Mesa. Joan and I took a cab on our way there. Though it was difficult commuting because of the heat, the sacrifice was well worth it...

Joan having her adjustments done by the staff

her 24-inch waistline... kainggit kaya!!

just look at her silhouette... that's what I call sexy..

I was so fascinated as I watched my beautiful cousin fit her gown for the first time... She looked fantabulous. Since Joan is 5'7 and has a very long slim silhouette like that of a model's, with slender flawless arms and a lovely face, her gown looked just perfect on her, given that she was only in a casual mode and her hair wasn't even dressed yet for the part. Edward Teng even noticed how good she looked as he passed by when her gown was being adjusted by the staff. I only have praises for Edward Teng and his staff for this wonderful job.

Now, I have only one more girl to go (our Matron of Honor) and we're done with the fitting... Thank God for this wonderful day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment