Sunday, August 30, 2009

Marriage License Kwento

It was a breeze applying for a marriage license. We've started with the required documents as early as I can remember. Being a government employee myself, I knew a few people at the Local Civil Registrar in our place and they were the ones who attended to us when we applied. Ate Shirley didn't even let us pay the fee anymore, (an early wedding gift). They were kinda teasing us the whole time. It was a happy day for Leih and I. I've been through this process a couple of times with a few brides I've helped coordinate in the past, but it never fails to put a smile on my face. Makes us feel we're on top of things. Every detail is being prepared in advance.

some of the documents we submitted

The license is due on September 6, next Monday... After that, off we go to Holy Parish for our church requirements... We want to settle the banns as early as we can so we won't be pressured come November. =)

Gosh, the "BER" months are coming in a few days!!! December is fast approaching!!!! Weeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment