Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Wedding Dress...

Last Saturday, we fetched my wedding gown at Edward Teng's shop in Sta. Mesa. It was a busy Saturday for the both of us. Busy yet excitingly happy. Everyone at Edward Teng's shop were sooo nice to us.. I couldn't have wished for anybody else to make my gown. It was one of our best choices ever.

Jojo showed me the improvements and additional embellishments on my gown, and even gave me beautiful accessories to match.

some of my accessories inside the box...

the box where my wedding gown is kept..

I'm still not decided on what pillow to use as I have more than a few to choose from. All my other accessories are already inside the box. In a few days, I'll be wearing my dream wedding dress. Eight more days to go. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment