Monday, November 23, 2009

A Not-So-Spariffic Experience..

I had a body scrub appointment at the spa yesterday. It was my first, actually. I didn't even have an idea what they do there, but being always the "prepared Ayha" that I am, I brought with me extra undies & shorts just in case it gets all messy.. And was I soooo right about the messy part.

I chose to have the milk, honey and oatmeal body scrub. Honestly, it just felt the same, not as intense as I thought I'd have with a dead-sea salt scrub. Fairly enough, it was okay... What' I didn't like about it was that I got soaked for thirty minutes in deliciously smelling milk & honey in a super cold room, at some point I thought I was going to die of hypothermia..the oats, honey & milk they used on me..

This probably became the reason why I was feeling sick all day, getting a red runny nose and red teary eyes to match. I was plain sick and I hate it. I just hope it goes away real soon as I don't want to walk down the aisle with a box of tissue in my hand.

All in all, the scrub wasn't so bad, but next time, I'm sticking to my routine Swedish massage. No regrets on that for sure....



No comments:

Post a Comment