Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meeting Jason Magbanua


I left for Manila at 2 in the afternoon to catch a sudden "out-of-the-blue" appointment with our videographer, Jason Magbanua. I was lucky enough to snag an appointment from his very busy schedule so we had to rush to Manila to get there on time before he leaves the office...

Yes, folks, we are talking about "THE" Jason Magbanua and I'm not going to be modest about it. Ever since Leih proposed to me, Jason Magbanua was the only request I asked of him. Initially, we booked the standard package they were offering, but later on decided to go full swing with the High Definition thingy, of course with the expected additional cost. Good thing, Daddy was generous enough to fill in the budget.

As soon as we arrived at Star Centrum, we were ushered into this orange-lit viewing room where Jason Magbanua himself welcomed us. Man, was he so friendly & down-to-earth , he was such a breeze to talk to... We felt so at ease with him, telling him all of our requests which he patiently listed down. This guy certainly didn't let his fame get to his head.. He was just awesome..

Upon going home, Leih and I had this smile plastered on our faces... We just know, our on-site video will be as beautiful as we imagined on our big day...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! that is amazing ate.

    I love the way he did Claudine's wedding.

    ReplyDelete