Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our Prenup with "Marco Malaca"... =)

Our supposed Tagaytay Prenup is no more..... or should I say, an idea left to be just thought of as something beautiful, had it not been canceled for good. I decided to forego the prenup after getting all fed up with the arrangements and the lousy schedules which were never really met.

But enough with that bad experience, our prenup with Marco Malaca still pushed through despite the Tagaytay cancellation...
We opted to do our pictorials at Fernbrook Gardens, though we've done a few prenups there before (courtesy of W@W), Marco and his team were able to take gorgeous shots of us ~ different from our previous pictures...

We've also had a few shots at the SkyLounge which, I may say, had a spectacular vie
w from above... It was amazing... Funny coz I never got to finish the Cosmopolitan I ordered. Afterwards, Leih and me together with Marco, Jho and Gerard had dinner at a Japanese Resto (forgot the name) in Alabang. I even got to chat with the only girl in the team (Jho).. It was fun. Leih and I had a great time with these guys, it was kinda humid but we felt comfortable as if we were just playing.

BTW, here are some of the unedited shots that Marco sent us via courier. =)\





2 comments: