Friday, September 11, 2009

The Little Girls Get Ther Turn

At 10:00 o'clock this morning, my little girls and I met up at Sherwin Sosa's shop to have their measurements taken. Of course, the proud parents were present while their little girls had their turn.

First in line was my bestfriend Jerrielyn's beautiful daughter, Issy.... I can't help but smile just looking at how these love-struck couple (Joel & Jeh) stared at Issy while Sherwin worked on the little girl. She was so angelic... I swear...

our angelic little Issy...

that's her hot momma at the back.. di lang kita..

Second was my inaanak Shaniah whom I personally fetched from their place. Everyone in the house was so excited for her. Though she had an "early morning tantrum," I was able to put her in a light mood after she learned she was getting a princess dress. Leih and I treated her to ice cr
eam afterwards.

Shania and me on our way to Jollibee..

My third flower girl who last came in was Gab. She together with my cousin Beegel and Ichie came to the shop. It was even funny coz Gab wasn't in the mood yet probably because she had an interrupted nap but with Beegel's help, we were able to get her measurements right.

My only junior bridesmaid, Min-Min, was in Bulacan so I had my cousin take her measurements himself and just called in to give us the numbers. After the short meet-up, Leih and I felt relieved as we are down with another major task... The gowns will be finished on the second week of November... just in time.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment