Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Candles & the Tiaras...

I've already envisioned how my little girls would look like once they strut down the aisle. They'd be donning lavender chiffon ball gowns and a flower halo on the head. But after spotting these cute and gorgeous princess-fairy tiaras, that idea disappeared like a bubble.




I bought 3 similar Princess-Fairy tiaras with deep lavender feathers and fake diamond-like stones around it, for my three cute flowergirls, and a deep purple/plum stoned tiara for my junior bridesmaid.



We also purchased 72 pieces of scented tealight candles colored lavender and a darker shade of lilac. The all smelled divine, all that's missing are the candle holders. I already have an idea of how to make my DIY candle holders.

It feels so great just arranging them on the bed for some creative shots. =)

1 comment:

  1. how cute naman sis. naman headband with veils sa mga flower girls. adorable!

    ReplyDelete