Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Wedding Invitations..

Our invitations are finally here!!!!!!!! Leih and I went to Recto to fetch our 150 pieces of "invites" from Printlane. After only a week and a half, they finished our invites as scheduled. Our design was a simple and formal one - no flowers and other drawings. We kept it low-profile yet elegant to the eyes. The fonts were dry embossed in lavender shade. The paper for the invite and the envelope was colored off-white and had a metallic effect on it. It had a purple insert as well.


Leih was just as pleased. Since he was heading to work, he wanted to put the invites inside the car up until he gets home, but because I was so excited to show it to Mommy, I had him drop me off at MOA and brought the invites myself. I commuted with a big heavy plastic bag filled with two bags of invites (talk about OC) No complaint here whatsoever. I"m just ecstatic. Now that we have the invites, it's time for us to start on the wax seals. More DIY tasks ahead!! I love it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment