Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Matron of Honor's Final Fitting....

Finally, we're done with the gown fittings!!!!! The last girl on my ento- list which happens to be my pretty cousin Beegel, had her gown fitted this morning. It looked perfect on her and her fair skin tone which I may comment on, seemed to radiate even more since lavender and purple gave off a wonderful contrast. In fairness, Beegel has maintained her figure even after having Gab. Too much for a blessing I may say, but these two cousins of mine (Bibsy & Beegel) were both gifted with bodies that detest fat. (wishing I shared the same DNA) LOL.


Beegel being assisted in her gown.

Beegel's gorgeous silhouette..

the term GORGEOUS applies to my family...

and Bibsy here just had a baby, can u believe that?... so unfair.. huhuhu


My cousin Bibsy who also happens to be a very in-demand designer herself, helped us at the fitting. She was in fact my first choice then, but unfortunately for me, she got a job abroad and only returned home for a short vacation. It was a fun-filled Monday for us three who kept ourselves busy taking pictu
res even inside the car. We even dropped by MOA on our way home to run some errands. THe hours I spent with these two gals was truly a reliever...

me and my pretty Matron of Honor, Beegel...


having fun while on our way home...


we even missed a turn just to have this pic. hahaha.

Got me thinking, we should do this more often. I suddenly missed these two misses.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment