Tuesday, March 3, 2009

About The PreNup Pictorials

The W@W pre-nups are coming in a few weeks and I still haven't figured out what to wear. Seems funny but I was talking to my friend Maan and she shares the same dilemna. At least I'm not the only one contemplating about possible bouts of shyness around cams. To think we'll be having our pictures taken in front of other brides... I'm not sure how I'll do. (LOL)

Leih and I kinda decided to just keep it casual. Most probably, I'd opt for a casual blouse and jeans and just have my hair prepped up a little. I'm not sure about the dress yet.. not on the 20th at least, anyway, we have 2 more other pre-nup pictorials coming up in a few months. I wonder how things will go about on the 20th.

Just thinking about it makes my heartbeat faster... haaaay...

No comments:

Post a Comment