Friday, March 20, 2009

Our First W@W Moment

I must admit, though we got exhausted and sunburned at the W@W free prenups at Fernbrook, we actually enjoyed posing before the cameras. Leih and I felt so excited as it is our first prenups pictorial ever. We frequented all the photobooths and got some picture magnet for souvenirs.

Temperature was seemingly above 38 degrees and the streaks of sweat forming on my forehead almost wore out my make up but we continued with the shoot anyway. Leih had been most patient with me ~~ my ever reliable fiance who always had a tissue in his hand to wipe my sweaty face from the freaking unbearable heat. It was an exciting day for the both us, especially for me who got to meet some of my fellow w@w sisters in the flesh... Maan, Cielo and I all had our make ups done by Tita Princess so we kinda met up at BF Homes together with our h2b's.. And upon arriving at Fernbrook, I saw sis Abi with her better half Edu.




After the exhausting prenups, we headed straight to Alabang Town Center where we satisfied our selves with a huge serving of Schezuan Crabs at Crustaceas. Leih also bought me me a set of deep purple roses and two-toned lilac-colored paper roses.


All in all, everything went well, despite the unbearable weather, we had a really wonderful first W@W moment together... Something we will both always remember..

No comments:

Post a Comment