Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Third Bridal Fair...


We finally settled the full payment for Center Table Catering today at the "Themes & Motifs" Wedding Expo. I got 2 booklets of raffle tickets, all of which I solely signed, hoping we'll win this time (sakit tuloy ng kamay ko)....

The Bridal Fair was overwhelming with top wedding suppliers, it was literally a big carnival of "dream granters". I had so much fun walking around while checking all sorts of offers and services. I even got to meet my w@w sister Abi and her fiance, Edu. We tried the photo booth and got some pictures as souvenirs. Abi was able to purchase a beautiful dress for our W@W prenup pictorials. And I am guilty of snagging another MANGO blouse before heading home.
It was a great day..

.
I think I won't get over my passion for wedding fairs.. It's just addictive..

No comments:

Post a Comment