Monday, March 2, 2009

Our First Website...

I'm relieved that Wedding Announcer is finally back to work. I had a hard time uploading all our pictures the first time it went down for almost 2 weeks. All my w@w sisters were dismayed at the trouble it left us. Imagine having to upload everything from scratch is really a nightmare... I even started thinking of making a new site but since our announcer site means so much to us (it was our team effort that created this one), I painstakingly had the site redone...

Thank goodness for blogging geniuses like Aby (w@w sis) who sent me an already-snipped picture on my email, and my cousin Kathy (blogger mom), I was able to post my first ever snipped picture.. Kathy, you are amazing... Galing galing mo grabe... And to aby, thanks sis for being so patient with me. hihihi


No comments:

Post a Comment