Sunday, July 5, 2009

On Supplier's Meals and Sealing Waxes...

Upon leaving Vivere Hotel, we went straight to Alabang Town Center. I for one was craving for a turkey ham sandwich, which honestly, I do not know where to buy... We ended up buying something else instead.. We found 3 sets of sealing wax colored lilac and pink, all at PowerBooks...
Another accomplished task I consider...

the sealing wax courtesy of PowerBooks..

We then proceeded to Contis Restaurant at BF Homes to have an early dinner. I was more than happy afterwards, Contis is probably one of the best comfort food I know... We also inquired about their bulk meal orders for our suppliers' meals on Dec. 5....(though we haven't decided yet as we are still looking for other prospective suppliers)

I should say today, we've accomplished a few things on our checklist... It feels much better knowing we're doing just as fine on the preps... Makes me feel that we're on top of thingS. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment