Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Postponed Tagaytay Prenup

I feel a little frustrated on how our supposed "Prenup" today got moved to August 2 because of the unpredictable weather.. Leih and I have been to different places the past weeks looking for a venue for our Prenup with Marco. And just as we were about to book Nurture Spa, sudden thoughts of Tagaytay Highlands came over me, I started imagining the cable cars, the magnificent landscapes and the sumptuous food they serve there.... Hence, Tagaytay Highlands it is!!!!

The well-known Tagaytay Highlands

Good thing I was able to get someone to endorse us though honestly, I feel we went kinda overboard with the budget considering we had to shoulder four heads including Marco and his assistant. Seems like God's will that they were able to squeeze in four more people in the reservation list. I was feeling a little stingy but then Leihson ~ my ever so galant partner, was again attentive enough to salvage my building guilt and gave me the approving look and the thumbs up as soon as we paid my endorser in full.

my five different outfits for our prenup...

Everything is all set. Leih even purchased two more long sleeved outfits and I got four new ones, mostly of color purple to suit our motif. (talk about excited). My four pairs of shoes are all packed and I even got a new lipstick and face powder since I'm not hiring a make up artist. I'm going for the natural look, good luck to me... (haha)

Now, all we have to do is wait for two more weeks and hopefully, just hopefully, this weather finally cooperates.. Two weeks seem like years to me... For now, I may just have to learn to be more patient... (if only I can buy patience... dang..)

No comments:

Post a Comment