Saturday, July 18, 2009

Attaining That Flawless Complexion...

Since I thought we'd be having our prenups, I decided to have a facial yesterday. I felt so flattered when my dermatologist commented on my skin, she even asked me what regimen I follow to maintain good skin elasticity. Don't get me wrong, I don't have perfect skin, once in a while I worry about a zit or two especially since I have very fine skin you can almost see thru it, not to add I have skin asthma... (kita na yong mga tiny veins as in) but one thing noticeable was it improved tremendously as I rarely get breakout nowadays.. It got me thinking, could it be genes? A possibility perhaps.. But I'm thinking there's a more valid reason for the improvement... The fact that I don't wear make up contributes a lot to why my skin doesn't break out as much, I presume.. And how I keep it always clean and moisturized may count as one effective factor. Just like any other girl, I have naturally oily skin, but as what my derma says, it's far off better than having dry skin... All we need to do is keep it well-maintained and we're good..


When I started my routine a year ago, my skin has showed vast improvement. I make it a habit to religiously drink Carrot & Cucumber juice in the morning, and one full glass of freshly-squeezed Orange juice at lunch. This intake of Vitamin C not only made my skin notcieably smoother & healthier, it also helped boost my immune system. By far, I believe there's nothing better than the natural way...

Oh well, I'm starting to ramble again... Just wanted to share a few secrets to help other friends longing to have skin they could very well be proud of. To think we may hit two birds with one stone, you've got nothing to lose if you try, right?

1 comment:

  1. hi sis, wow! carrot juice? how do you prepare it? just wondering if i can drink one of those.. thanks.. happy preps...nice tips..stay beautiful.

    ReplyDelete