Sunday, June 21, 2009

Center Table Food Tasting ...

Leih and I spent our evening on a grand food tasting at Fernbrook Gardens, courtesy of Center Table... We met Jenny P. (our A.E) to finalize the contract and the list of menus we want for Dec. 5... And again, I'm just so satisfied just like my first food tasting with them (with my mom) last year.. I loved all the courses they prepared most especially their Lengua Con Champignon.. The variety of menus we tasted were all so sumptuous and delicious... I'm even wishing they'd open up a resto so we could visit them once in a while...

Leih was just as overwhelmed as I was... Somehow, talking to Jenny and the daughter's owner, Rica Valera, eased a big part of our worries for that very day... They were very accomodating and most importantly, the food and the set up were all worth every penny. Ratings?? 11 out of 10...


I have posted a few of the centerpieces and deserts that they displayed this evening. Most of these are just basic arrangements so just imagine how beautiful it would be once we get an upgrade... But judging from these centerpieces, I'm leaning on not to upgrade anymore as they are just magnificent all the same...

I'm feeling, we made a good decision in getting Center Table... It's probably one of the best choices
Leih and I made so far. HANDS UP to you CENTER TABLE.....


No comments:

Post a Comment