Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Bride-To-Be's Best Friend...

As I was cleaning my room this morning, I rummaged through my cabinet and found these magazines neatly stashed in my box. I didn't even realize I started collecting these magzines as early as 2006,2 years before Leih came into my life.... I was newly-single back then and was having the time of my life.

there's more from where this came from..

It donned to me, there is something about weddings that spark up my interest so much. I'm just greatly fascinated with it and the things associated with it like the preps and all, even the DIY's... It seems true for most girls that it is in our DNA's, similar to men's love for cars...

I feel grateful for the publishers for sending out these "wedding bibles" as these have truly helped brides-t0-be like me conceptualize and create that wonderful "one day" worth remembering...

I'm definitely keeping these even after our Big Day's over...

No comments:

Post a Comment