Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Wedding Flowers...

If there was one thing that I like most, it would be flowers... When Leih was still courting me, he wooed me with flowers of different kinds, knowing how much of a flower-person I was.. And on my wedding day, I wouldn't go for just any kind of arrangement. It would definitely be one of my choice and color...

For our wedding, I hired two florists. My first was in-charge with the church set-up and is accredited by our venue. I carefully browsed thru their selections and chose the lamp post design which I imagined would give off a "ligh- in-th- park" effect once the sun starts to set.

Our second florist however, handled my whole entourage bouquets & mine as well. I made specifications on what flowers I prefer, though I let the florist do away with what he thinks would be best for my entourage. I personally chose both florists for their distinctive and gorgeous arrangements, and of course, they have already made names in the floral business so it's a bonus. In times like these, you can't entrust your wedding flowers to just someone, right? I should know, I've been handling weddings for a few years now.

And boy were we so happy upon seeing our flowers. My instinct was right. I definitely made the right choice.


my entourage's hand-tied bouquets..

those are of deep purple, it's my camera that's colorblind..

our Principal Sponsors' bouquet..


my lavender Ecuadorian roses & tulips...

the bride's labor of love... my flower girl's tin buckets...
aren't they just the cutest?

And I got what I wished for... the flowers that I imagined on my wedding day were all so beautiful.... It made our moment much more unforgettable. Thanks to my dream team.....

No comments:

Post a Comment