Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wedding Ice Breaker: Chinese Items On Sale? Yeah Right...

I went to the mall to run some errands and grab a few things for our DIY task. I bought a few colored papers and got a "New Moon" book for myself, a couple of canned dog food for Zach, and a few groceries. It had been quite a while since I last went to SM Bacoor and I felt giddy just walking around, window shopping..

As I was about to go home, this certain Chinese "garage sale shop" caught my eye, and so I went in to check out a few of their items... And man was I blown away with the dining set I saw... It was made of a special "stone" (can't remember which one), it was sooooo gorgeous, I was practically drooling... Only, when I checked the price, I almost fainted. But then again, with how the dining table looked, it seems like a fair price I guess.

the dining table made of special stone

this is what it's made of..

I had fun looking around the things they had on "sale" though I don't think the prices are of "sale-range".... Just look at this lucky gold-plated lighted ball and the lovely sidetable lamp. I would love to get one someday.


this ain't half of how lovely it really looked like


the golden ball on a boat thing... It was sparkling perfect...

Good thing I was able to go out and get some fresh air... I went home feeling rejuvinated and happy. Malls just never fail to make me smile.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment