Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wedding Ice Breaker: A Birthday Blowout!

I had a wonderful birthday. Aside from the greetings I received from family and friends, Leih surprised me with my favorite Strawberry Cheesecake, two-toned purple paper roses, a beautiful flower-card, and 3 cute balloons ~ colored pink and lavender...

the birthday surprise of my one and only..

my special Strawberry Cheesecake from Contis

my two-toned purple paper roses

my lovely balloons... I love it...

With all the expenses from our wedding preparations, I wasn't expecting he'd still get me anything. He also treated me to a wonderful lunch the next day. We had a big serving of sweet & spicy crabs, baked scallops and Sinigang sa Miso... We were so full talaga.. After lunch, he took me to the Spa for a relaxing swedish massage... And of course, he got me a New MANGO shirt. =) Too bad there were so few to choose from so he promised to treat me to a small shopping spree when we drop by ATC next time. Am sooo excited.. =)the wonderful man behind the fabulous surprises..

What more can a birthday girl ask for, right? Thanks baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment