Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our First Bridal Fair Together....

I woke up late this morning as I wasn't expecting we'd be going out. Last night, Leih couldn't confirm to me whether we'd be attending the SMX CELEBRATIONS Bridal Fair. He knew I felt sad but then, what can I do, right? I've attended a few bridal fairs without him and I was hoping this would be our first together.


Leih woke me up with a message telling me we'd be leaving before 10. I was so happy I was smiling at the shower.. On our w
ay to the fair, I asked him what changed his mind. He simply said, he knew how badly I wanted to go and he couldn't bear to see me sad. (Awwww) I wanted to hug him right then. The bridal fair wasn't as busy as last year. There weren't too many people so we managed to sneak at all the photobooths and got to taste a few cake samples. It wasn't what we expected, but it wasn't that bad for Leih's first time.
]

We're looking forward to our next bridal fair. It's something that I've grown a liking for. And I sooo love the cakes. That's the best part. =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    I don't know who from the fellow w@w sister's blog link i clicked that I ended up on your page. hehehe. connect connect eh.

    Glad u and ur h2b finally had ur 1st bridal affair attendance. I was there too with my fiance ofcourse!

    Seems you had fun on photobooths. Were you able to book 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha

    did i just typed "affair"? sorry for that sis. *peace sign*

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis, we didn't book any photobooth kase we're not planning to get one for our Day... but we enjoyed it immensely... It was okay, though we were expecting more people at the Fair... Sunday na kase so baka nakapunta na sila nong Saturday... =)

    thanks for the comment sis...

    ReplyDelete