Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Entourage's Gorgeous Gown Sketches

Our appointment with Edward Teng today was truly very appeasing. I had almost all my female entourage with us, except for Pam who was unable to take a leave from her Nursing Board Review. We opted to leave early in the morning to avoid the heavy traffic, and just on time, we arrived at the Bridal Shop as scheduled. My girls took turns in having their measurements taken, and gorgeous evening gowns were designed for each of them, suiting their figures and personalities.



A few weeks ago, I was going ga-ga on who to get to make my Entourage's gowns. I was hoping we could get a less pricey dress but it seemed not even one of the designers I inquired with got our complete approval. Leih and I then decided to finally go for Edward Teng no matter the price, thinking it's all going to be worth what we paid for anyway. This is probably one of our best decisions ever as I felt so satisfied with the designs they gave me, plus the quality of chiffon and silk that they'd be using on my beautiful girls. The gowns are sure to get "ooohs" and "aaahs" on our wedding day. I sholuld know, 'coz I felt the same way this morning upon seeing our sketches.


We had a hearty lunch at Contis in Greenhills afterwards, all 8 of us including my other cousin Charles and his cousin Pepey.. Leih and I felt so relieved upon going home. We've accomplished one major task. We can now work on the next one. Yipppeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment