Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our Very First Anniversary

Today, Judy Ann Santos & Ryan Agoncillo tied the knot.... It also happens to be the anniversary of Sharon & Kiko Pangilinan, and Richard and Lucy Torres... And guess what, today, we celebrated our very first anniversary!! April 28 truly marks moments worth remembering for most people, including us. ...

On our Anniversary, Leih surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses and star gazer which he and his mom bought directly from Dangwa, very early in the morning...


He woke up at 2 am just to surprise me at work with these lovely flowers, together with a big breakfast that he prepared just for me.


I'm just so blessed to have such a sweet and thoughtful partner like Leihson.. With him, I couldn't ask for anything more...

No comments:

Post a Comment