Saturday, April 4, 2009

Meeting The Designer....

Today, Leih and I went to Edward Teng and finally had our measurements taken. My gown's design looked so divine, I couldn't help but smile when I look at it... I feel more excited as I can't imagine how it will look on my wedding day. We'll be back at the end of this month for my first fitting. It will only be the base or inside of the gown. If it fits me well, they'd be working on the real gown itself and the beadings which may take a few months to complete... Leih and I couldn't hide our excitement as we looked at the designs...

I'll be scheduling my entourage's gowns next... =)

1 comment:

  1. Im glad to see you posting again...it feels exciting to finally be seeing the dress that you'll be wearing on your special day right?
    Well, I wish you all the love & success.
    -Aby & Eds

    ReplyDelete